With the warm season arriving at full speed, let’s refresh our palate with a delicious and easy recipe: Parmigiano Reggiano flavoured Ice cream.
This delicacy is very simple to make, it takes just 10 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500 ml of cream
- 120 g of raw cane sugar
- 120 g of grated parmesan cheese seasoned 24 months (if you like the more intense flavour try with a 36 months seasoned)
Preparation of Parmigiano Reggiano flavoured Ice cream:
- Mix brown sugar and cream until it boils, stirring constantly.
- Remove the mixture from heat and add the previously grated Parmigiano Reggiano, stirring constantly to melt the cheese.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 hours on the coldest shelf of the fridge; and for another 5 hours in the freezer, finally put it 1 hour in the fridge before serving.
- To complete the work, embellish the plate with a few drops of balsamic vinegar … Sublime!